Granite male enhancement Benefits 2020

Granite male enhancement mad at you I can't be mad at what you don't know you don't know shit what the fuck I ain't mad at you but I'm just saying I'm not finna let nobody fuck with my family I'm ready to do whatever the fuck gotta be done and I even Envy a mother oh cool retaking of I ain't taking up for shit I'm telling you who I am hell yeah I'm gonna try to de-escalate it if I see their kids I might be a man y'all get fucked on go go go home like what happen with their music teacher nobody a music teacher the black music teacher they look they look Mexican kids oh yeah it was cursed mouth what's up my nigga being a man fuck the Mexican boy he's the gay teacher couldn't fight there was a man that look boy would have been not the fuck out you see man went to jail standing up on the desk the substitute teacher Oh black dude black girls stand up on the desk wooden 


Comments